<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, February 15, 2009


Halo~~~ I'm backy~~~

I work afternoon de. So sale are still bad. Not good!!! haha

Only close 500 plus nia.... dot!!!

Then, break time eat abit. Then, call dear up. Guess what??? He actully wanna give me a surprise by coming to fetch me. who knows i call him up. Haha

Thanks dear. I really appreciate it. Though just now keep saying you. Dot!!! ohohoh

Just now on the way home. In the train got this 2 couple quarrelling. Think is the young couple, when board the train didn't saw a malay couple behind with a kid in the pram. Then, train door closing, nearly close onto the pram. Then the malay girl went in the cabin and say these people no sense one ar? Dot!!!! Here comes, the quarrel liao. Young couple, buay song la. Then, malay husband talk to him nicely and stuff. But hor, the wife. Very the rude. People wants to talk peace. She don't want, down there scold and scold de.

Whatever, who right who wrong i also don't care la. But, the malay girl also very what ar scold in malay somemore lor. Damn rude!!!! With kid lor, mei li mao!!!!

So, even the young couple wrong i will also say right!!!

Whatever!!! Who cares?

I in the train, thinking if anyone dare fight ar, i sure pull my alarm thingy liao. Don't give face de lor. Lucky nothing happen la.

Then, home sweet home le. Reach home, bathe then cook instant noodle and soup share with dear. After eating help him cut nails. 12.15am like that he went home le.

Then, now my turn to cut nails. Now abit short but, when typing is fast. haha

I'm working morning de tomorrow. Gtg sleep liao. NiteZ

8:47 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|