<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, February 14, 2009


Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!!!

Today i work morning de. Too tired le, so i took a cab down to work. Okay, i know that's so wrong. I promise try not to take so much cab. But, honestly speaking hor. I also long time never take le lah. Except for if i work morning then i will la. Reason being, i'm tired.

Okay. Let me start for the day. Business in the morning wasn't as good as i expected lah. Crowd only comes in the afternoon de.. See alot of couples walking here and there ,come in and goes out of the shop. And, i realise hor, this year quite a lot couple like never give flowers de lei. maybe enconomy crisis ar. So all get affected de.

I shall start a small small story here.

Me: Hi, anything that i can help you with?

Customer: can you show me that bracelet?

Me: can ar (while i opening the showcase)

Customer: you think the $88 or $82 one is nice?

Me:how's your girl character like? Maybe i can help you more, if i know more about her?

Customer: quite sporty.

Me: oh, then i think you that the slightly thicker one is okay. coz, look more to her style.(the one i recommend is $88 de, but not because is expensive then i choose)

Customer:okay, then give me that $88 de (without second thought he ask me to get a new one)

Me: this the new one, can give it a check first.

Customer: like very short hor?

Me: no ar, is all same length de. Your girl quite big size?

Customer: hmmm, Not really. Nevermind, you put on my hand to compare.

Me: Just compare on his hand.

Customer: Think okay lei. No probem lah.

Me: anyway now got promotion, spend $35 can get $5 instant rebate.

Customer: (gave a heck care look face)

Me: so the total is $83. And you also entitled a weekly organsier as you spend $30. It's pink in colour, can put it together and give it as a present to her.

Customer: oh really? (sound very excited)

Me: (thinking of what to reply him) Ah huh. ya.

Customer: i pay by nets hor?

Me: okay ar.

Customer: you got any idea where got florist?

Me: oh, it's near the carrefour that side, tower 3 there.

Customer: cheap or not?

Me: ar... today actual day 14 feb think abit expensive ar.

Customer: hmmm.... nevermind ( then happily walk off the shop then walk towards the direction of florists)

The end~~~

Well~~~ above mention was when i serving this guy about below 20s. He not bad looking lah. But, the way he ask me is so funny lor. Think ar, nowadays kids parents give them too much money to spend le. Buy so expensive gift lor, still nvermind. He didn't even think then decide le. Good for my sales, not good for his parents ar.

I think this a long long post i'm having now.

Oh ya, forget to mention. My dear bf kana duty. So never celebrate valentine today lor. hmmm, i'm pretty fine with it la. We've been together so long le. So, is okay de. Not angry. HeE

Really lah!!! We also say no need to buy anything, coz, we like got nothing in mind we need de. And, everythin seems to have le. :)

My hands are sweaty now. Think that's all for today le.... i go off first. Last for but not least. Hope every couple enjoy themselve today. And, happy valentine's day once again.

6:35 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|