<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 30, 2009


Day 3

Let me continue~~~~

I wake up at about 10.30am like that... as meeting dear at 12pm at BB area...

We arrange to go bowling... only he bowl... i never... as i don't want to hurt and cut my nails.... he got memeber in near by club... Played for about 2 hour plus... then head to WM as i going to Giodano to exchange sizes for tees that we bought last night....

After changing, head to his house nearby... he bought his dad crystal bracelet to re-thread... then i go draw money... after all done... head to his house to put his bowling ball.. as very heavy we don't want to carry out and walk wth us....

Initially, wanted to cut hair first before we go shopping at JP, but, the stylist told us must give her another 1 and a half hour more... so we decided to head to JP first....

Reach the JP, i help my mum top up her ez-link card... then here we started our shopping!!!!

Planning to buy a laptop... that corss my mind for quite sometime le.... some at HN for very long till i decided to get what i wanted.... total spending!!! $1500 plus plus... Oh god!!!!

Arh!!!! Nevermind.... mum sponsor me a little... lolx...

Dear, kana abit tempted he also wanted to buy a laptop.. haha

Guess what??

Ya!!! he really bought!!!! We bought the same brand... but... his one a little expensive than mine.. coz... his one.... more like for gaming? After buying we head to Challenger to buy some cooling pad? or don't know what la....

After buying.. and is very very heavy... we cab back to his house... put the stuff then rush down to cut hair again.... lolx

This time only 1 customer... but the boss is back... so can make it.... dear cut first.. then i cut...

And... the result was??? I've cut my hair till very very short... i can't recongise myself also... and i like my new fringe. Look kind of cute.. and i keep telling dear once i start work i want use 2 hair clip and clip up... you know those type of bling bling ones??? ya!!! those very cute de... haha

My hair now is more light and soft~~~

Ohohoh

After cutting went back his house.... take stuff then go home... his father was like joking with me.. wow... tio 4D ar??? i say no la... uncle i never buy la... lolx.....

We cab home... lolx... yaya...

Reach home... dear set up fan that earlier i bought for mum... he help out with some installation also... Till 1am like that then everything done... Dear cab home wor... haha... ya... pai sei ar.. today keep cabbing... think now he should be at home installing his stuff wor...

And now i'm blogging using the laptop... haha

It just feel so good~~~~

Oh ya... and i decided to go sin sei tomorrow... coz... today while opening the back space to store the items for cab... my left hand ji tao no strength sia... so.... i decided... lolx...

HmMm... so this is how i spent my day today.. tomorrow... can sleep a little longer.... now... i want to go FB le... dots!!!

MZ!!! i'm going to Sin Sei le la....

I'm starting work real soon~~~~

NiteZ

10:31 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|