<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, March 29, 2009


Day 2~~~

I woke up around 8am plus..... to go out with mum to help her carry her packed food..... is all for ah ma and ah gong one....

Ya... this year i'm joining my mum, uncle and aunty to go pray my ah gong and ah ma.... Is been years since i last went..... reason being... i was working.... no time to go... lolx

Ya... so this year it fall on my leave.... i was like telling my mum ah gong and ah ma wants to beat my backside liao... haha

Was at the place for like 2 hour plus plus~~~~ And the weather was very hot!!!! Can't stand it.... arH~~~~ And many people was there lor....

After praying, had lunch there.... on the way back.... very the tired ar.... These few days my leave i have not have enough sleep... Arh~~~~

I promise tuesday i will do that!!!!

Reach home around 2pm? Then.... online can FB pets society liao... Ya... i'm still very engross in that.... haha

But... while playing i'm a little tired... my eyes keep closing... lolx....

Then, once ping finish her shower.... i chiong in.... keep pouring cold water on myself... haha

I wanna keep myself awake.....

After bathe..... carry on with FB... But, dear gave me a miss call... so i call back... he just wake up lor... Diaow... good life also ar.... no la... the day before... he on night shift de.... reach home about 4am plus??

We decided to meet up... We thinking of going IMM.... ya.... i want to go Daiso!!!! lolx.... Yes!!!! shop!!!! haha

On the way to meet him... it was having slight drizzling.... Weather was pretty windy.... ohohoh... i love this type of wind....

We took SBS 105 to IMM.... Rain getting a little heavy~~~

Reach there le... we walk walk first.... then.... we head to Daiso... inside is full of people lor.... today weekend ar.... help my mum buy some household stuff.... and she eventually warn me cannot buy snacks back!!!! ARH!!!! sian!!!!! Nevermind..... anyway... i bought 2 pouch there.... 1 is to keep my shoe, the other one is for my clothes de.... 1 blue and 1 polka dot de... lolx

Total spending $20 plus only.... not very expensive lor....

After paying... head to Giant... to help mum buy mattress.... bought 2..... inside also crowded.... after choosing faster go pay up le.... don't want to stay at the place too long...

I agree to bring my mum go dinner at clementi area.... so was actually waiting for her de... but... she's held up. So me and dear went first.... to see if it opens.... then walk around at the new shopping area... So small de!!!! But, me and dear bought DVD there.... i bought my TW show part 3, dear bought his animation there....

Mum and sis really know how to..... drag~~~~ lolx... They reach at about.... 8pm??? Then...we head there.... we order, carrot cake, oyster, fish bee hoon.... Wah!!! so many food lor... And the staff like abit shock that we can finsh up the food lor... lolx.... 1 guy 3 girl lei... haha Coz, we order like 2 carrot cake, 3 oyster and 2 fish bee hoon... haha... now you know what i mean right??

Eventually we still pack home... coz is for muiling de... After eating... we went Giodano to buy tee for home wear... and i bought a belt... haha... mum sponsor de... so i didn't pay... ohoh... And dear uses his credit card to pay as there is further 10%. Ohoh... We spent like $100 plus there??? Dear also bought a belt....

After buying head o west coast SS to buy stuff.... ya... a big big trolley of items we got... lolx... cost a bomb.... we like every half a month need to replenish stocks like that sia.... Lucky dear went with us.... he help us to carry also.... Anyway... we cab home... as really alot alot lor.... Carry until my hand also feel so pain.... Coz.... recently, i hurt my left hand.... but... i didn't go for treatment.... If i go to Sin sei... sure... i will scream sia.... lolx...

*Consider first~~~

Reach home... and i was unpacking the stuff i bought at Daiso.... pack my bag... full of receipts.... and money~~~~ lolx

Though, i did really nothing much today.... but... that was how my leave goes again.... haiZ

Ya~~~

Think tomorrow i will also be a little time comsuming.... haha

Think that's all for now... i will be back again.... just wait.... NiteZ

9:25 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|