<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 20, 2009


Hi there~~~

My day is just so so so boring~~~~

Work up at about 12pm faster bathe and had my lunch.... my mum make curry with roti prata~~~

Yum yum~~~

Then she also cook carrot cake..... i bought some to work so that during my break time can have that..... Ma chaim so aunty like that lor.... pack food there... hahaha

Was rushing for work~~~~ coz, i dilly dally lor....

Nearly late for work.... lucky reach on time sia..... hahaha

OM send contractor down to fix light house bulbs..... but, i wasn't inofmr, so my staff call me up to confirm... i also don't know sia..... then, i tell my staff is this and that key de... end up~~~ total of 11 bulbs was fused....and they only were inform to fix 2???

WTH!!!

End up they also didn't fix.... i got tell my staff they want to fix, can... but is timer set one.... so anything they must help me to reset lor... even i also don't know lor.... Don't know is the uncle scare or what la..... end up never change.... say what need to speak to their boss de.... Dotz~~~

So nothing was done.... still say wants to come back again..... ok... i will wait....

Lunch break at 4pm.... find a spot to eat then had my carrot cake.....

After eating went NOVO get shoes..... coz, want to utilise muiling $10 voucher...... only regular price items.... but i saw one was having 30%... and is pink!!!! Don't care just get..... And the staff at ST NOVO~~~~ is so so so lousy service...... coz, i ask for sizes to try... the staff take for me le... then head back to conuter... didn't bother to ask and check with me can or not lor.... Then, nevermind.... i still must pack up and bring to counter lor.... WTF!!!!

Then, i ask if i don't choose to get 30% can get $10 off? cannot..... coz... not egiliable for it... fine... then i look around lor.... till.... i saw one hair band.... nett price.... also cannot.... coz... is another band..... Okay....i still look around..... till... the sales staff say... take those.... coz... that side all nett....

okay.... fine..... i know i bad la.... i keep changing sizes.... she must be hating me... but!!! who ask her to treat me so bad!!!!

Then, making payment time.... i also heck care lor.... just put my nets card there.... lolx

I never throw at them can le hor.... i met customer just throw de lor....

See!!! i'm good okay!!!!

lalalala

After NOVO went Harris.... to search for the pen that dear wanted to get.... hmm i found... but... cannot try lei... all seal up.. so end up try to go evergreen... they got sell... i try le... like same ink with my pen... coz. same brand... but, the one i'm using now... compare is cheap la.... but... once i drop on the floor.... jia lat... no ink... and dear pen is more than $10 de lor.... so i was on the phone telling him about it.... we shall see how bah~~~

Sales was bad as usual.... diaoW

HmM... i don't know what to type le... maybe coz my soul is now at facebook liao... hahaha

ok... i go off le.... bye... niteZ~~~

10:03 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|