<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Short post before i go back to facebook~~~~

Today's my off day~~~ last night i slept at 4am plus plus.... reason being was i was on facebook.

Ohohoh

I sleep till 12pm plus today... my mum was saying why not go west coast sheng siong buy stuff~~~ i'm alright.... then go have lunch first, ever since the new market open i haven't go there explore... hmm... seems.... more big now.... a few stall like smaller abit....

After lunch head to sheng siong. Bought quite a few stuff there.... And was like spending $100 plus liao.... DotZ~~~

Then cab home....

Was waiting for my younger sister to get home, coz, she need to get a skirt and high heels for her SC. Meanwhile, i online and play pets for my facebook~~~

Mum tag along as well~~~

Meiling finish work at 5.30pm. And we were still at home lor.... so cabbed down to JP to meet her up~~~Traffic jam!!!! dotZ

Walk awhile then decide to have early dinner there.... Had a hard time to help my young sister to get her skirt..... too fancy also cannot... very choosy lor~~~~

Spent about 45 min to help her find lor..... Finally decided after that head to BATA to buy her heels.... Say is she buy ar... Scali, my mum and meiling see nice shoe also... so they bought something also.. Faint~~~~

Only i didn't buy~~~

Coz, i don't really like the designs lah....

Another big spending at there also....

Then, wanted to head home... But, decided to go to the 24 hr NTUC and take a look.....

Quite alot people there ar.... Walk here and there.... bought ice-creams~~~~ some home use stuff~~~ and i bought a mini fan to cool my CPU and internet boardband??? Don't know what is that la... dotZ

Been wanted to get... but can't find a small one to fit into my computer table size~~~ So finally buy le~~~

After buying cabbed home as well~~~~ ya~~~ i know cabbed a lot of times today~~~~ hahaha

Reach home le.... then slack around~~~~ Wait till my sis finish using com then i use lor..... hmmm.... think that's about all....

Oh ya~~~~

Congrats to meizhen for finishing her poly life~~~ :)

I'm going back to facebook liao.... niteZ

Cindy~~~~ Jia you wor~~~~

9:12 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|