<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 19, 2009


hi everyone~~~

Today my day is till the same... just that i met my bf~~~~

lalalala

Sales bad!!!!!

only $100 plus sia.... dotZ

Simply don't know what to say sia~~~

So boring that i almost finish folding all my boxes~~~

Iman left me alone since 1.30pm lor... kaoZ

TM got staff UL. So bo bian ar.... i'm actually alright... but i hate the feeling of being alone~~~~

Then Mas came to relief my break at 4pm..... My lunch was chai fan~~~ Mas also left early.... leave me alone since 5.30pm lor....

After eating that i had yami yogurt~~~~ simply love that to core lor~~~

Close shop at 9pm... faster count cash and inventory... then take train to my my bf liao.... meet him at JE~~~~

Then he accompany me home.... stay awhile at my house.... i had porridge for dinner cum supper ar..... i also ate 2 egg tarts.... heE

Opps~~~ these days... i'm so in love with egg tarts lor~~~

KaoZ....

okay.... i don't want to type anymore le.... Tomorrow i start work at 2pm.. hahaha

Tata... :}

9:23 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|