<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 26, 2009


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought nothing today......!!!!!! Mui only help me to buy 2 FBT shorts......

Sad!!!!!!!

:(

Went RC.... can't find the things i like....

Sian~~~~


Today sales still not bad...

Thinking of tomorrow is friday.... I'm a little excited.... coz.... i think i will be a little busy....HeE

And, i almost forget tomorrow is last friday of the month sia... lolx

I hope tomorrow time will pass faster....

Coz. i wants to rest, play, sleep, shop!!!!!

Haha

Like.... forever not enough sia....

Manage to close a case today...... I'm just worry if not settle i go on leave also keep thinking of it sia..... Thinking of letting the junior handle.... a little worry....

These few days... i keep repeating this song.... from Alex Toh Jia Gei Wo~~~

A little..... HmM.... not i wanted to get married la.... is the song meaning... is so so.... Hard to describle.... i just love the song so much.... lolx

That's all for today.... working morning tomorrow.... NiteZ~~~

9:37 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|