<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, March 24, 2009


Hi~~~

Wonder why today so early blog???

Coz.. today's my off day... lolx

Well... last night i slept at 2am plus.... Sleep till early afternoon 1pm lor.....

Ohohoh... so shiok lor....

Tired and fun... lol... wonder why sleeping also fun right???

Coz... when i'm working i don't really have enough sleep de... lol.... i still remember when i schling time... i can long long hours of sleep de lor....

After having my lunch... i on computer and start to engross with my pets liao... lolx

It is really fun lor.....

Online till 6pm plus... Then off it.... Wanted to chiong my TW show later on... so... tonight won't be playing with pets for long.....

Tomorrow claim half hour again.....

My pay day is the day after tomorrow....

Lalalala

I've got things in mind i wanted to buy lei.... I need a watch!!!! yaya!!!! A watch!!!! And i want to buy something from Coach!!!!

Dear been asking me what i want for birthday... i keep telling him.... nothing in mind yet... lolx.... till that day... i told him i want to buy a watch... he say, don't buy first.... i buy for you....

No!!!! Watch i will buy myself.....

And, i also ask him he got budget or not??? lolx.... Coz... if he say don't have.... maybe i can consider my T&C bracelet~~~

Opps~~~ Not very expensive what... :)

Hao le... i shall be back again.. NiteZ

6:49 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|