<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 16, 2009


Hi~~~

I promise this will be my longest blog i ever blog~~~~

Let me just say what has really happen these days~~~

I just know last week i just feel so down. As i'm always working afternoon shift!!!! Well~~~ reason being was, alot people on leave, so make me got to suffer~~~~

What can i say??? Nothing right???

Was busy clearing all my sales stuff away~~~ opps sound like throwing away sia? no la!!!! pack up la!!!

After clearing, doing my display~~~

Sometimes i just feel like giving up everything and don't care!!!!

Well~~~~ i guess no one will understand la. Friends who don't know always assume this and that??? If you all know me well, should support me what? But, what i get was negative remarks~~~

KaoZ!!!! At least i'm earning more than what you are having now!!! Have you seen money throwing to your face??? Do you want to try???

Don't want then get off my sight!!!

Want to be my friend for life, then don't step on me!!!

UNDERSTAND???

Okay~~~ i shall not mention who he/she is.

I just continue with my blog.... Well~~~ today i claim half hour so start work at 1.30pm.

Time, just so little fast today. Had my break time at 4pm, only ate a spring roll then walk over to MS Muji to get some stuff~~~ Less than, 15 min i already spent $20 plus liao.... dotZ

After buying my stuff head back to ST Carrefour to buy some stuff too.... Bought 2 egg tarts~~~got craving of it~~~

lalalala

Times up to go back work le..... My staff claim 1 hour, left me alone since 5.30pm. Not busy at all no customer want to come in lor~~~~

Bad sales~~~

Finally, finish work and here i am blogging shit~~~

YA~~~~~

Tomorrow's my off day~~~~ ohohoh

Don't intend to go out, bf working night shift. My TW show also clear liao.... haven't buy new ones~~~

Think i got nothing much to say for myself le.... but, for the following things i want to mention is for you~~~

I hope you will read it~~~

Ger, i just hope you can forget him as your good brother and start afresh~~~ Is he let you down not you let him down. He still got the cheek to tell you don't live in the past~~~

You are not bad~~~~ is he is the one that has a problem~~~ why you must because of him drink and suffer yourself~~~ No!!!!

This should not be the way to treat yourself~~~~ you have your freedom to know more friends~~~ Don't bother about him le~~~~ He is a past to you le~~~~

You have a new friend~~~ He is not replacing him. He is a brand new friend~~~ Don't treat youself so bad le~~~~

I'm always here for you.... Just like you are always there for me too~~~

Ger~~~ i hope you can really understand my point of view.... I know is hard.... but, please try to~~~

Must live without him le.... He won't be turning back to you le... Even if he do, please don't look back~~~

I know the feeling is bad~~~ i've been tru these~~~~

You must be strong okay???

Meanwhile, just concentrate on your study and forget about him.

Don't waste time thinking of people that don't care for you at all!!!

I just hope things will turn well, he won't turn back to you and say sorry for what what shit~~~

Don't give him any chance to step in your life again. If want, also just a normal friend Not someone who you can go out to ton with, not someone who can drink with, not someone who can listen to your problems~~~~

No!!!! not him again!!!!! He will just go disappear!!!!!

Okay~~~ i don't want to pour so many things out le..... I feel so sad for you also~~~

I hope after reading all these you can get a clear mind of it~~~~ and enjoy being friend with that new friend~~~

Jia you wor~~~~ these is what you always tells me.... Jia you jia you wor~~~

Alright, that's all folks le... i'm going back to facebook liao... Take care everyone.... niteZ :)

8:23 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|