<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 23, 2009


Hi~~~

I'm here again.... Just for a short post...

Work morning today... jump out of bed... i woke up at 8.45am like that... by right... 8.45am should go out of the house liao.... bathe damn fast... hair wet also tie up like that... 9.15am i chiong down to bus stop liao.... i thought will sure late de lor... but, really heng... bus came on time.... but, when reach interchange train went off.... next train 3 mins..... so waited... then, walk a little fast to ST... Count inventory then my float....

Time like go pass very fast like that... my break was at 2.30pm like that.... didin't get to eat any food.... was like walking around... to get tickets.. to watch drangonball... as discuss with dear last night....

Then, went carrefour buy stuff.... then head back to work le....

Went through with Mas closing procedure..... she seems to underatnd at this point, another point don't understand..... i used all my love and patient teaching her.....

I hope.... she can make it..... though this is not first time teach le... but.... i keep repeating to tell her this and that.... coz... i don't want to do any wrong....

*Pray hard... she can~~~

Yup... i also claim hour today... knock off at 5pm.... super early lor.... coz, watching movie my dear.... movie start at 5.50pm... so meanwhile... still walking around.....

The show was great..... i simply fallen in love with wu kong.... he is so so handsome!!!!

*Drooling liao....

He also very gentlemen lor..... There is this part he keep telling himself he don't wants to get into fighting... as he promise his ah gong for not doing that..... then his school mate like to provoke him.... so... this time he didn'tfight... but... only use tactic.... like.. he can sense someone will attack him from back and side... end up... he just jump up... they two just hit one another.... haha... so funny lor...

*Dot!!!

This show is really nice i must say.... got feeling will have part 2.

After movie.... went MS..... i went into TS... yaya... i bought... new TW show.... I will watch it tomorrow.... coz.... is my off day... as dear work night shift de.... so... haha

Well~~~ my post seems long le... think i shall stop here liao.... going to FB le... Ciao~~~ :}

9:23 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|