<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, March 22, 2009


Hi~~~

I woke up a little late today again!!!

Haha... slept at 4am also.... then, wake up at 12pm!!! i jump out of bed sia.... by right, 12.15pm must go out of the house le... coz i work 1.30pm de~~~

Wah... is like i bathe damn fast lor... eat also like ma chiam only swallow nia... never bite de... lolx...

Can u imagine my hair is till wet when i tie it up?? yaya!! wet!!!!

When i reach the bus top 2 bus went off, i think 1 of it is the one i suppose to board de~~~~

I was like!!! -_-" Sian diao lor!!!

Sure must wait very long de... heng ar!!! 5 mins later my bus came le... lolx

On the way to interchange i walk walk very fast lor!!!!

DiaoW... lucky train came i 2 mins time....

Was pretty heng lor!!!

HmMm, just in case i was late i call Iman to inform her....

Then, she tell me somthing... They transfer her to RC!!! kaoZ!!!

Faint.... ya... i was left alone since she go break.... till 3plus, Mas came....

Had my lunch break at 4pm also.... bought the sardine bread my mum make.... Ya.. coz weekends... alot of people don't feel like sharing seats with anyone.... so.... to save up... haha...

After eating..... i went popular again!!!!

Ya!!!!

To vist pens again!!!!

Ohohoh.... I know you guys wants to scold me crazy la... but....

Ya... but this time... got buy hor... ya.. i bought the pen bf wants... lol.... after consider of a few days.... finally decided... $10.70 for a pen!!!! refill $1.75 each... so bought 2.... diaoW but i only buy the refill, my 2 pens and a cheap pencil case.... and it was like cost me nearly $10. The pen i went evergreen to buy.... u know when we push the pen down got that 'tick' sound.... this pen has a softer sound... yaya!!! no kidding de!!!

Ya... then head back to shop....

HmMm... sometimes i just wondering are you here to work or to show me face??? i never comfort you can le hor... somemore is your fault... never call me you going break from other outlet.... Come in then show me face sia... kaoZ!!!

But!!!! ..... given a chance to learn closing.... no need to be so ya ya wat!!!

AhoyZ!!!!

!!!!!!! just don't keep giving me so many problems lor!!!!

Is just so tiring lor..... not i always want to nag ar... is..... people don't zhi tong....

*Sick and tired of nagging... but.... i don't nag... manager will say.... you never tell they all ar???

Not i never say... but... say le... they never throw it in their ear lor..... Then what can i do??? i also in a difficult position lor.... want to tell them... also must think of a good way to tell... if not.... they very sensitive de lor.... always anyhow think de..... arh!!!!!

What you all want???

My supervisor always say is a challenge for me to deal with them... ya.... indeed!!!!

*Don't want to say them le... i just try to brain wash them.....

Oh ya... today sales was not bad.... Closing at $800 plus... hehehe... Iman morning got a few fish.... then... i in between also got small small de.. lolx Mas also have....

After work... i walk damn fast... to catch train to meet dear at JE~~~

He fetch me home... stay at my house awhile.... we was like playing FB~~~ then.... checking for movie timing....

Ya~~~ tomorrow going for movie.... hmm... drangonball!!!!

*Excited~~~

And!!!! i'm claiming 1.5hour tomorrow!!!! hahaha Don't care.... don't bother also.... my turn liao... though, i everyday also claim la... but... i finally work morning de lei.... so!!!!

Okay la... enough le... think better go sleep le... tonight don't want to play pets le.... if not.. sure cannot wake up on time de.... *Ciao~~~ niteZ...

9:50 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|