<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 5, 2009


Hi, i' back~~~

Well... Morning nearly late sia.... coz i oversleep lor... Jump out of bed sia... lolx

Never take cab la!!!!!

Morning got quite a few customer... so still not that bad ar.... All the way i keep on polishing items and swop items lor....

My lunch break i had Rainbow rice.... dot... what is the meaning of rainbow? means all different pepper..... Diaow... all vegetables sia... lol

Stelly visit outlet.. haha

Is like so long never see her sia.... talk awhile regarding leave...

Then, we went off together... she went to buy food... i head home... i went breaktalk buy bread.... yum yum.... like so long never eat the cake le....

Then, dear pack food for me.... and we meet at JE. He very lazy de la... lolx Oh ya... i went to Aries... then buy a Bling Bling hair clip.... haha

Reach home... rot... then he help me install some programmes....

Sian... Ya... Dear now on his way home le... and i so free blogging here... lolx

Think i'm a little lost of what to type le.... coz... my heart is at FB le... lolx

Haha....

GTG... bye.. niteZ

8:01 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|