<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 28, 2009


Day 8 (Off)

Today.... my day just so simple~~~~

Slepp until 11am plus... wake up... then prepare to go Lavender collect passport... On the way... it's raining... but... i only get drench abit nia..

Reach there le... Waited for like... 30mins... then can collect le... Hell fast lor... Today... not much people la... coz... i reach there... about 1pm plus nia...

After collecting.... Meet ML for lunch... We had Sakae again!!!! Dot...

I think i eat until scare sia... ohohoh...

Before i meet her... i walk around in BJ also....

Don't know what to buy... so end up... empty handled.. also...

HeE

Reach home... about 5pm like that.... Little cousins going home... Lolx

After i bathe.... my eyes is so so heavy lor... So i went to cathc a nap... Before i nap... i sms Dear... Don't call me to wake me up... haha.... I need beauty sleep... ohohoh...

Sleep till... 9pm sharp... to catch the ping pong show... As is the last epsiode... Result was Ah Wu won!!!!

Ohohoh... Actually... expected also... coz... he is really good... like... so sudden... he become so power sia....

Then... just continue sit in front... to watch more shows... till 11pm like tat... then online... but.... somehow!!!! Computer is giving me problems!!!!!

Arh!!!!!

So damn piss off sia!!!!!

Whatever... is hall see how!!!!!

If not... i just throw and buy another lappy sia......

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FB now.... Sian... with the Restaurant game.... Super lag sometimes....

Okay... and 1 more thingy... tomorrow... i'm starting work le... work afternoon de... Ya... motivate myself to work hard... since... i already enjoy so much le....... Just simply... work hard... and wait to pay off good deeds... lolx...

Ya... Back to RC once again.... And... i want to go Coach to see again.... See if my new arrivals in or not?? Hee... I want to spent money!!!!!

YeA!!!!!

Hao la... i go off le... anything just call me or sms me bah.... NiteZ :)

9:25 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|