<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 24, 2009


Day 4 (Leave)

Today... just had a short celebration with my uncle, aunt and cousins.... so fun...

Before i start everything..... early afternoon... bathe le... then on lappy.... 2pm plus... cab to JP... do do my M&P...

What a hot weather.... lucky only wait awhile... then got cab le... When i reach JP... i went to York first... coz... i wanna buy a black pants... to go with my dress tomorrow... luckt they got sell.. chatted with them awhile... before... i head off to my M&P.... i think i had it since.... 3plus... till 4 plus.... 1 hour like that lor... Faint~~~

The staff there... keep asking me sign package.... Heng i never ar.... so expensive lor!!!! lolx...

After my nails are done.... i head off to collect my cake... yup... got cake to eat wor...

When i goinbg to collect my cake.... i taking out the receipt.... damn careful lor.... coz... i afraid.... my nails... will get spoil... lolx...

Then... the aunt say want collect cake ar? i say ya... then she say... just do your nails ar.... i say... haha... ya... opps...

Then.... cab home... once i collect my cake....

Reach home le... on lappy.... then.... do my stuff....

Late evening... had my celebration.... so fun... cousins... keep wanted to blow my candle lor... lolx... haha..... :)

Chocolate cake is so yummy~~~~

Okay.... think nothing to blog le.... shall continue tomorrow.... NiteZ

9:00 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|