<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 16, 2009


Day 8

Whole day busy doing display!!!!!

I think this is the very very first time... i take so long to do lor.... kaoZ

Take hours to complete... lucky Sally drop by to help me out.... we left the shop at about 10.40pm lor.... dotZ

Like i say.... really whole day doing that... Neo only os ome simple stuff.... others i BAO KA LIAO!!!!

DiaoW

Ya.... today ma chiam like mad girl like that sia... while having my break... eating also keep thinking of diaplay sia... go in 15 minutes early... coz... i want to clear fast fast....

Whole day never talk much.... coz... very concentrate on display.... wish me luck tomorrow... Ng keep scaring me that CEO will drop by.... DiaoW Coz, campaign just launch, then layout change, display also change....

The moment i think of seeing her... i also sian la.... coz... so far... i at ST she never visit me la... RC afterall is flagship outlet.... so... let's wait and see hoe bah.... hahaha

Okay.... short post today.. tomorrow morning de... need to touch up on display again... then alone again!!!!

SianZ...

Okay.... i go off le... NiteZ

9:35 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|