<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 27, 2009


Day 7 (Leave)

Hi all... I'm back once again.....

Had a date with MZ today.... Cool~~~ I met her at AMK MRT... coz... i from JE on the way down to the meeting place.. she reach AMK as to get the tickets first.... Just in case... we can't make it on time...

We went to have steamboat at around 2pm like that.... ya.... i always pester her to bring me there sia... ohohoh...

Finally.... had a chnace to go today.... hmm... Food there is not bad... Very yummylicious food~~~~ ohohoh... i think... i wll be back there again~~~ haha

Eat for about 1 hour plus.... we set off to AMK for movie.... We will be catching the show... Handsome Suit.... We took a bus back to AMK...

When reach AMK... i was telling her.... if there got Citibank... i want go ask about the card thingy... that i'm interested with... who knows... when i step in... i saw the counter liao... so i just ask the staff about the card.... then he help me with the applications le... ohohoh.... Cool... another card on hand liao... Diaow.... Think i must try not to use that card so often sia...

Okay... i make sure i will do it de lor~~~~

HeE

Then... walk around... before we can catch the show... and we smuggle drinks in... haha... we went to NTUC buy drinks.. then... we buy Surway in also... ohohoh... is good to have big bag when watching movie... coz... can put alot of stuff in... lolx.. opps... As if i bring alot in sia... lolx...

Okay... show started.... kind of funny ar... the show... i quite like that guy when he is wearing the handsome suit.... hmmm... but... got good and bad la.... must compromise lor... then.... in the end... the fat guy.... with the pretty girl... the pretty girl... actually... wear suit also... to make her fat... so can match the fat guy... touching ar...

After show ended.... Never really walk around le... MZ meeting her friend... then... i got somwthing to do also... HaiZ... like that lor... so go home early.... Take a nap in the train also... kind of tired ar...

Reach home le... Do my stuff.... ya.... Sian....

Watch Tv.... then.... till now... use lappy....

*Yawn~~~

I think my mind now... abit tired ar... want to gp sleep also le... FB awhile first... then go sleep le...

Oh ya... some pics already upload in FB le... can go see see... I also had fun today... took pics... and... don't see only eat and watch movie.... can liao lor...

Okay... i go off le... NiteZ

10:17 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|