<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 21, 2009


Off day~~~ (Consider as day 1 for my leave)

My day today.... still quite fun....

Woke up at about 11am plus... then chiong go bathe... as need to prepare to go JP order cake... heE...

Reach the JP... walk walk first... then went order cake.... Eventually, wanted to do Manicure and Pedicure de.... but... i worry i can't make it on time to meet Yiping... so i change my mind... will do it either on thursday or friday~~~

Went Espirit too... ya.... actually wanted to only see see... who knows... itchy hands and eyes ar.... see le... then wanted to try... try le... then so satisfy... wanted to buy.... i bought 1 tee and 1 blouse.... arH.... Sinful sia!!!!!

haha

But.... feel so happy.... so i also like long time never buy clothes le... other then yesterday the dress la... lolx...

Then went over to talk to my colleagues.... talk for about 15 mins.... then rush down to JE meet Yiping.... met her at the platform at JE de....

Then head donwn to Lavender to renew passport... Reach there le.... Wah!!! So many people lor... i still thought at this time... not many... diaoW... And now very efficent de... only need to fill in form.... drop in boxes and make payment our own through nets machine.... and can collect within 3 days le.... fast right??? I also took some forms back for aunt and uncle they all...

Only took less than 1 hour lor... haha... coz... i took instant photos also ar.... so delay awhile....

Then after that we head to Bugis.... buy some finger food to eat... then went to find Meiling... lolx... go disturb her....

Walk walk... while we waited for meiling to knock off from work.... first shop... Zinc.... coz... YP bag spoil... so must get a new bag for her.... then... walk walk.... find cousin birthday present also.... Kaoz.... really ahd a hard time lei.... then decided to have late lunch at Shaw tower.... i ate satay pasta... then YP had cheese mushroom pasta and we order spicy teriyaki sandwich also...

**Yum Yum... So hell long didn't eat le....

The staff also very the funny sia... keep on staring... then... me and YP also keep saying about him... lolx.... Then.... we also pack food for ML and mum....

Eat like so long lor... Very the full!!!!

Then walk slowly back to Bugis.... again... to find cousin present!!!! Then.... bring YP to Muji... see see... this time... i didn't buy anythin from there... nothing to buy also la... haha...

Then.... to my curiousty... i just want to see Lingerie only.... who knows.... i end up buying sia.... they having sale lei!!!! Don't buy like so sorry for myself like that.... then... bought a few.... the staff very friendly anf patient lor... can talk like what sia.... YP was like saying... you buy again... mum sure scold u de.... Dot.... Not say i got alot la.... but... i need new ones also what... ohohoh...

When making payment time... ML call... ya!!! she finally... knock off.... then... we walk walk also... she went Everlast buy his working shoes...

Again!!!! Finding present again... dot.... like... forever caanot find like that sia.... And... finally... we settle and agree on this one.... but... still short of one more.... to go along... ML will get it at PS tomorrow...

Ya.... i was kind od tired also la... so... i told them... we cab home... i pay... lolx... they like so excited lor... Before we leave the place... we buy some finger food home also... then cab home....

So tired!!!!

Arh!!!!

Sometimes... walk too much... also tired de lor....

Finally.... reach home... then unpack stuff.... mum not home... she went out... so.... we like... busy doing our thingy... bathe.... eat.... talk.... watch tv... DiaoW

I'm the last one to use lappy.... coz... ML using lappy.... YP using computer... then... so i have to wait lor....

And also... while posting here... i'm already on FB le... lolx....

Want to make use of time ar... as must wake up early tomorrow.... coz.... i'm going Zoo... with my dear!!!!

Lalalalalala

Happy!!!!!

YEa!!!!!

Okay la... don't sound it so obvious la... lolx...

Just a summary... today although like never do alot of things... but i had fun going out... and spent money... lolx...

Okay la.... I going off le... niteZ~~~ Will be back again~~~ miss ya~~~

9:34 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|