<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, April 25, 2009


Day 5 (Leave)



Happy Birthday to me!!!!



Yea!!!!!



I think i'm really so happy today~~~


:)

Met my dear at JE today.... supposely meet at 12pm de... but, i was late... haha... i took my own sweet time... to prepare... lolx...

I even take a picture of myself beofre i went out of the house sia... lolx...

Reach le JE... waited for train... then we head to Bugis for our lunch... hmmm... Yum yum... nice food... and Dear order a tofu cheese cake for me.... it's nice de lor!!!

We at the eating place for like... 1 hour like that... eat very slow sia....

Then... we decided to go to the new shopping mall opposite Bugis junction de... After reach the mall... i was like... wow.... the air-con blasting sia... so cooling de.... maybe due to weather is hoit ar.... so... i like... very kuan zhang also la... lolx...

Thal mall abit small also ar.... not all shops all open yet... then.... me and dear went to the arcade there to play... hmm... maybe due to long long time never catch all those cute stuff toys... now... abit of rusty liao... cannot.... make it le... stay there for like... half an hour... spent abit money there... then went off le... lolx..

We then walk to ST... ya... like... not long ago i was there right? ya.... diaoW... Dear... wanted to go there buy something ar... and we also don't want to go town area during weekends... coz... sure alot of poeple de....

Walk at ST awhile... then Dear bought something at RSH... Kaoz.. very heavy lor.... lucky... not i carry sia... haha... but... i see Dear.. take until... like... ahyoz.... Faint~~~


Oh ya... before we buy the stuff.... We got so ST arcade also.... ya... went there to try luck.. catch those... stuffy toys... but.... aRh... luck isn't at our side man... Sian.... Stay there also for like... 45 mins.... then we went off le... we ate abit at ST also... our tea break.. lolx...

Dear say wanted to Go MS also.... so we walk there.... When i reach there... i go Muji buy drinks for Dear... he thirsty.... though he didn't say... but... i just go buy for him... sit down awhile... before... we can continue... lolx...

Walk around.... then we saw this arcade near the bowling alley... Very excited sia... ya... and again... we play at there also... ARH!!!!!

This is so so pissing.... coz.... end up.... didn't win also lor....

DotZ!!!!!

Then.... walk awhile more.. before we head home... ya... tired also le...

Hmmm... but.... out of sudden... we like... abit hungry... so had a bit at MS also.... then.... i ate a untra big ice kachiang mango favour de... ohohohoh

Finally.... take train home... Reach JE... Saw dear... parents.... from far they never saw us la... we greet them de... lolx...

Dear father saw him carrying the staff... still help him carry back lor... but... is heavy... i tell him to be careful lor... When we reach my house area... i keep pester Dear to call up... his dad ask him he okay or not... coz... his right hand sprained.... just worry.... anything... you know....

But, heng la.. lucky never....

Reach home le... Dear... use lappy... to update some stuff... help me transfer photos... i think i will upload... once i free...

Will upload in FB.... ya... haha....

Okay la... i need to go off le... tired liao... FB while i blog just now also....

Last but not least.... i enjoy myself today.... ohohoh...

NiteZ

Dear... thanks for everything wor...

9:54 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|