<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 13, 2009


Day 6

I work afternoon de.. my mum prepare food for me to eat before i go work.... Eat le... faster pack bag then go work le....

Waited for bus like hell long lor.... end up board 143... coz... i don't want to be late sia...

Bought U weekly to read on the train.... and today weather hell hot!!!

ARH!!!!

So cannot stand it lor...... Reach work place.... then started to do some display... coz... got some replenishment comes... then....

Ashley was saying about what eat de? i also blur sia.... coz... i call J8 check stock... then she answer call... she thought i morning de... ya... initially was la... but... due to the meeting they having this wednesday.... so i ended up changing shift with Wendy as we got morning for this week...

Then, she say... nevermind just act blur.... hmmm... think they must be planning out to go out eat again.... so she thought Wendy change with me as she can go out eat?

Haha...

*Blur...

Don't bother anyway....

Lunch break i eat a bit only.... then walk around... help mum buy the tickets for 'Mum's unforgettable memories'. She going to watch with aunt and Yiping... haha... yeA... When i reach the Sistic at RC de... i asked for tickets.... then scali... that staff say want what time de? Then i was like... thought only 1 slot... got another slot meh? Then he say ya... just added in only.... so i call mum up... and confirm... she say okay... can watch the 4.30pm de show.... so i buy lor... total 3 tickets.... i use Visa to make payment..... then.... was like signing on the slip...haha Feel so cool and fun signing... lolx.... Then after payment.... that staff was like saying 'thank you Miss Lim' I was like. -_-" sian diao lor... haha So i went off... Was like wanting to go in Coach see stuff de... but.. think back... don't want la.... lolx....Coz??? ohohoh.... shhhhh....

Then go back shop lor....

Was chatting with Sarah today.... she don't seems so wrong la... but... people keep asking me to be careful lor....Diaow....

A already hen xiao xin le.... the way i do... the way i react.... dots...

Stress!!! Coz.... i worry.... no precaution.... later sure got things happen de.... then... Joey call up RC a few times also... i was telling her about their behaviour la... haha.... Gossip.... Who ask them ar... never set good example... Then..... i keep update her of Yus performance half way lor.... DiaoW.... shall continue on wednesday...

Today time also very very the slow sia.... only close at $500 plus sia... bad sales..... Lucky no last customer lor... if not.... i sure faint de....

Board train home... mum was asking me to buy bread home as well... my bag today damn heavy lor... coz... got 3 magazines 1 newspaper... arH~~~

Reach home... bathe then watch tv.... then now blog... hmmm.... hands is abit of rusty le...

Anyway tomorrow my off day!!!!

YEA!!!!

Very excited..... Dear is not working also!!!!! opps~~~

Keke.... i going FB now.... Peeps just rest well... and drink more water.... weather is so so hot lor...

TC... niteZ

9:13 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|