<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 7, 2009


Today is my off day!!!!

Well~~~i sleep till kind of late... then bring ping HP for service at TG area... waited for like hell 1 hour??

Tell the staff what's wrong... most probably can collect next week le...

Then, i head to IMM myself.... first stop, Daiso... ya!!! very excited.... i alone ar.. so buy things not so restricted.

Opps~~~

Mainly, what i bought was TIDBITS!!!! ohohoh... not very expensive.... only less than $20.

Then i head to GIO to buy tees for my cousin.... Also less than $20.

Then, i went to Aries again!!! ya!!! I bought another *bling bling* clip again...

Dot!!! i'm so engross with bling bling lor.... haha.. i know... think i will stop buying bling bling for the meanwhile first...

Oh ya... less than $10 only....

Then, i went to buy egg tarts also... for aunt and my family.... less than $20 also... lolx...

Last stop... Before i continue.... my hand already feel pain le.... think the injury is still hunting me sia.... Next week i will be goin Sin Sei again.... this week abit like cannot... must get used to RC life....

Okay... back to topic... last stop Giant.... went there to help my mum buy SH FT thingy.... then.... i carry of 10 cans of food... can you imagine... hand already pain le... still must tahan the pain.... although i also bought some tidbits from there la... less than 20 minutes inside... i just can't wait to pay up and get out of there.... total spending also less than $20...

Wanted to walk a few more shop before i cab home... but... i simply... cannot tahan the pain.... so i cab home... ya.... must cab coz... pain!!!

Then, on the way home... call ping to come dowm help me carry the cans.... but... she lazy... so mum came down...

Then... reach home le... i slack sia... tired lei.... unpack those stuff... then.... evening then get ready.... for QZ...

2 hours ago... i just ate my dinner... mum didn't cook today... so i cook instant noodles....

*Yum yum~~~

After eating... so so full~~~

But, i'm still able to fill more snacks in... haha

Better don't let Dear see this... if not he will kill me!!!

Tomorrow work afternoon de... i hope first day there... everything will be fine....

Think got a few stuff to take note also...

Think i'm abit lazy to type le... FB!!! now!!! haha... niteZ

8:29 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|