<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 14, 2009


Today's my off day~~~~

Lalalalala

Haapy....

Coz... no need to work and stress.....

Sleep until 12pm plus then wake up... bathe then get ready go out help my mum buy stuff then go Dear place....

Rot at his house for a few hours... i was using his lappy while he watch his DVDs...

Then he decided to bring his lappy out... We head to JP... walk around to buy his water bottle... then i get my wet tissue coz... mine is running low le.... ever since i work at RC i keep using tissue sia... lolx... Wet and Dry... lolx...

Then we just continue walking... and i say Chewy Junior... yeA~~~ i bought some for tomorrow breakfast... haha... happy~~~

*Yum Yum~~~

Actually wanted to buy my TW show de..... but.... i keep hesitate sia.... lolx...

HmMm???

Shall see how.. maybe get it next week? coz... i going on leave soon le...

Thinking of on leave.... also very very excited sia..... :)

Dear now using his lappy on FB also... haha... somehow... he also like addicted sia... ohohoh

Oh ya... stelly sms me today... ask me to OT tomorrow... coz... Jennifer MC... think she going to give birth le... coz... her due date was actually next week.... her second child... so should be abit early... anyway... sometimes OT i'm quite fine with it de la... so... haha

Okay la... today will be just a short post.... FB now!!! NiteZ

7:51 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|