<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 20, 2009


Day 11

Simply so tired lor... wake up so early....

DiaoW

Reach there still got time so go buy breakfast to eat.... They very on time to install the thingy lor.... somemore shop air con not on yet.... so hot!!!! i stay outside shop ar.... inside 3 guys lei.... dangerous sia... lolx.... outside more cooling lor...

The hour since i start work... my mind just can't wait to end work.... 5.30pm lei.... so early lor... ohohoh

Help Wendy abit on display.... she like think until siao sia... haha

Then lunch break i eat only yogurt nia.... then went to DP to see dress.... and to my surprise.... i found the dress i wanted.... yes!!!! and very cheap hor.... less then $40 only lor.... cheap right??

OH ya!!!! Sarah and Reggie.... they got me present also... so sweet of them lor.... And Sarah like her gift also... she was telling me she actually wanted to buy that de... lolx.... See!!! I so know my colleague lor... lolx... no la... lucky only la...

And she also very funny lei... when i reach shop.... i saw a wrapper bag... then outside pasted 'Meiyi Surprise'. So cute lor... still used shop tracing paper... lolx...

Anyway... really thanks them... i've call Reggie to thank him also ar...

Oh ya!!! 1 more thing... Dear last night give me a HP pig holder.... he actually that day go CTSS speech day... then after the event he went to eat with his kakis... then they go play arcade.. then used the tickets to change de... total change of 6... his group all take... he also have one... and he gave me his.... i ask him... why you give me.... since is your side de... he say... you also my side what? haha... So sweet right?? Hmm... put it in a way... like... they all treat each other like family members... so i also consider in their family la... Diaow... catch the ball le right? Chim la...

I think that's all i want to say... Pardon me... if next few days i didn't blog... coz... i worry i too busy or tired ar...

And... i want to announce something....

I'M ON LEAVE !!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the next following days... i'm very the free.... HeE

Okay... i will nag until here le... FB now!!!! NiteZ

8:06 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|