<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 6, 2009


arH!!!!!

Why is it that other people always can take many leave i cannot???

So unfair de!!!!

What company lai de??

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya... sometime you can give me... but.... if company so short of staff employ more la!!!!

Don't make our life so miserable lor... want to take leave must think porperly lor....

Kaoz!!!!

Whatever!!!!

Just feel so annoy about it!!!!

Work a little early today.... coz Dianti not feeling well Ng ask me to start early...i'm pretty fine le... just that i abit rushing... lolx... And i actually call Dear to check what time next bus coming, and he was abit busy la.. so he sort off like shout on the phone at me!!! lolx

Then, i hang up... lucky bus came in less than 2 minutes time...

Walk pretty fast from city hall to ST.

Lolx

Alone... till Stelly come relief me break.... abit thirsty... coz.. water running low.. haha

Ya.. i didn't buy....

Had Wan Ton mee during break.. nah... not nice!!!

Back to shop alone~~~

Sales isn't good... anyway... hand over outlet le la... so.. ohoh

After closing walk fast to RC to return key... Then head home.... Was a little tired ar....

Oh ya.... did i mention about i will stay at RC quite sometime... no la.. coz... yesterday... i was actually hinting stelly.... i hope to get out of RC soon... then she say... u dream lor!!!

Kaoz.... isn't it obvious?

No!!!!!!!!!!

I hope only 1 month... but... as i think back... coz.. near to GSS period... so hardly were change so fast also ar....

Sian!!!!

Whenever i think of RC!!!!

I piss off!!!! There no food eat nevermind le... but....it will make me spend more money... coz.. there got a few branded shop!!!!

Kaoz!!!

What a Sin!!!!

I was actually wanted to save abit... so during june i can go TW with meiling sia....

Now think back... leave abit like... so so~~~

Ah ya... don't know la.... see how la....

Oh ya... something to add on.... Family, Friends and colleague keep saying i'm abit different since i get my new hair cut....

Mum,
Sisters,
Aunt,
Cousins,
Stelly,
Mas,
Yus,
Eileen,
Wendy,
Sarah

UTD la...

Well~~~ i think still alright la... other than is short.... is ligher now lor... then lui hai so different lor.... think i should take picture and put in FB then you all can tell the different ar...

ARh!!!!

Don't know what else to type le.... Anyway tomorrow my off day.... must help ping bring HP go service.... then i want to go IMM!!!

Haha

Excited.... coz... alone... then will buy alot of things... lolx

Oops~~~ All pretend never see.... okay la... i go off le.. FB!!! niteZ

10:18 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|