<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, April 11, 2009


Day 4



I work afternoon de... Muiling also.... so we went out together.... yEa... cousin boy boys are naughty... after sick can run here and there at my house liao... dotZ~~~

Was on my way to RC went to Market place again!!!! I tell you, i everyday go in de lor~~~

Bought sweets~~~

YA~~~~

*Slap myself.... lolx

On the way up to escalator saw Jennifer~~~ She was on leave... That's why i was thinking why she here sia... she mention about my hair too~~~ haha... i guess is really so different bah~~~

Hmm.... then Wendy go try thr curling hair thingy outside our shop... Cool... just less then 3 seconds you get curl hair.... must must learn la....

Oh ya!!!! I spent $45 out of sudden again!!!! Coz, the perfume guy freind come again sia~~~~ Dot~~~~ make me so tempted sia... end up i bought from him.... 4 for that sum... 1 of my colleague share with me la.... so... she pay $15 for 1.

ARH!!!!! There goes my money again... ya... this month very the not spending so much money lor... except on food, snacks.... lolx.... The smell kind of like... strong yet a little sweet...

Then, lunch break.... i walk around.... see see look look.... eat eat.....

Time just go alittle slow..... Sian~~~

On my back back to work... i went to curl my hair also... just try for fun... hmmm.. the staff keep asking me and my colleagues to buy... but.... come to think of it.... $120 can get it le... he give really good discount la... usual price $160.... somemore the staff still afford to give us free gift sia... Hmmm.. my hair result was... i look really weird in curl.... I will post in FB when i free, took 3 photos....

Close late also.... very suay de lor.... everytime i work afternoon de.... always like tat!!!!

Last customer really so waste time lor.... and she smells~~~

Dot.... can't describle the smell....

Muiling came to find me after work.... we agree to go home together de... when she call me i haven't even close shop lor.... so she come up find me.... Sian....

On the train met Dianti.... she going home also.... She thought i perm hair.... i say no la... feel so weird... she say nice! haha

Dotz~~~

Finally reach home le... bathe... then eat....

Kind of sad and angry with someone.... YA!!!! arH!!!! Don't feel like mention it.... just so fed up when thinking of it.....

So so no mood lor... Sian.... i think i'm going to stop here le... working morning tomorrow...

FB awhile... niteZ

9:55 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|