<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 19, 2009


HeE... today post... will not have day... coz i not at RC.... lolx

ST is fun!!!!! Basically due to the environment there... many people... and time kind of passes very fast...

Morning like nothing to do... so... i make new classic card for them... then swop earrings.....

Break time i went MS!!!! ohohoh... first stop.... Muji first... buy sweets and pens!!!! YEa!!!! lolx..... Spend $10 sia... ahyoz.... After that wen DP to try dresses... but.... i didn't see anything i like... try le... yet can't seems to be really happy with it... nevermind.... i shall look around again.....

Then.... head back to work le.... Before i head to MS i walk at ST first.... coz... looking for cousin birthday gift.... hmM.... cannot find anything that suit her de....

Sian.... meanwhile.... i'm actually quite tired keep on yawning i the shop sia...

Knock off at 6pm... claim half hour.... then went to shop for Sarah birthday present..... yes!!! Finally settle one.... for her le.... coz... really so headache.... not very close to her.... yet... still must buy.... coz... after all still colleague ar..... hope.... she will like it... coz... it is a jewellery box... with Precious Moments design on it.... cool~~~~

YEA!!!!!!!

Where is my present???? haha

ARH!!!!

Lazy to continue typing le.... tomorrow must reach shop early.... coz... they coming to install wall stickers.... haha.... and i can go home early also.... yes!!!!! By right 5.30pm going home.... but.... i was thinking of 5pm??? okay.... i see how....

FB awhile first... niteZ :)

8:14 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|