<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 23, 2009


Day 3 (Leave)

I woke up at 12pm plus... to prepare to go out with Meiling to Lavender... as to renew her passport also...

Reach there about 3pm like that.... Before we set off... i was on lappy awhile... ya... FB... haha

Reach the pplace then she take photo for er passport thingy... while i waited for her... less than hald hour... settle liao...

Then... we head off to Orchard!!!!

Ya~~~ Like so hell long since the last time i went there lor... First stop... Far East shopping centre... ya... just go there see see look look nia.... then... went off to Shaw....

Never really see anything that caught my eyes... so just proceed on to walk to another building...

We went DFS also... stay there quite long.... coz... from one brander shop walk to another one.... The staff at T&C chao friendly lor.... their service is better then the one at Taka lor... Daiow...

Okay~~~ i will buy my first T&C item at DFS!!!!! Just wait and see... haha

Then.... we got go LV also... and ya!!! Service... *Thumbs up~~~ Good good..... Better then Taka also lor... maybe due to it's small... then can focus while... haha...

Gucci... not realli that good.... Coz.... They didn't bother to care.... you come in shop.... 2 staff can entertain 1 customer lor.... DiaoW....

Coach... still okay.... Burberry... Good good... hEe...

Okay.... i think people who is reading now... want to scold me le.... how come i'm so into BRANDED.... while... time changes... we must follow in it... cannot always stay in those... You know?? Okay... i'm not trying to be a vain type.... but.... i go for this also what... i'm not like... those who just eat bread everyday... just to buy this la.... i won't.... but... i save, aim and go for it... haha....

This is me~~~

LIM MEI YI!!!!!

YA!!!!!

Okay... get back to topic.... After all this... we went to Far East Plaza.... Ya... meiling wants to find something there... but... enp up didn't buy what she wants... only bought... perfume... lolx... but... bargain price... coz... is hell cheap lor.... i at first wanted to get the perfume i want also... but... after thinking back.... think get it next time... haha... And... we manage to find another present for cousin also... Yes!!! Finally settle le...

We ate dessert at there also... Meiling bought a bag also... Diaow... Last piece also lor... sales staff lower the price abit also la.... Then... she really decide to buy... okay la... still big... can put more stuff also... When going home... i call back home... see if mum got cook... if not... i will pack food home... ya... we walk to Taka also... just to pack food... and this time... coz... is evening time le... people knock off... traffic jam.... diaoW...

Reach le there... i chiong go Ladies sia... coz.... that side more like toilet ar... more clean... aRh... just wondering... how come some toilets here... are so so dirty lor... Arh!!!!

Didn't wanted to walk more... coz... kind of tired le... haha..

Pack food home... and... cab home... ohoh.... ya.... we too tired le ar... and so so lazy to carry on walking le....

Reach home le... unpack stuff... and rest le... watch TV also....

And now... blog....

Here goes... my another day.... tomorrow... will be a short and simple day bah.... small celebration for my birthday... with cousins...

Okay.... FB time now.... NiteZ....

8:49 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|