<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 3, 2009


I simply.... hate people who study so hard and their bloody brain... is not functioning well!!!!!

Refering to someone... that had a son.... and yet.... don't know how to treat their parents well!!!!

Fine!!!!! i will let everyone in FB know!!!!!!!!!!

Just you wait!!!!!

Okay... enough of these people....

Today at ST..... same thing... morning do cleaning.... i do very very slow.... coz.... later i sure nothing to do liao...

Got a few customer.... Lunch break i had spaggetti... Cool.... yum yum...

Then... walk around in the mall.... Today... like... quite many people sia....SianZ

In between Diantio go break... i busy lor!!!! Got customer wait till piss off sia... but... bo bian ar... still got to wait...

DiaoW

Oh yA.... my perfume guy friend.... come introduce me perfume again!!!! Everytime... he come... i sure buy de lor... Dot.... but.... this time.... the perfume... he recommend... is super Duper sweet!!!! ya.... Floral scent.... Hmmm.... how am i going to make use of this 5 bottles??? i got these at really reasonable price lor~~~ ldon't want say the price here... ya.... people must be saying... why i anyhow spend money again??? ohohoh.... :p no la... you all must see lei.... since when was the last time i bought something? wednesday right??? so.... not that bad la!!! ohohoh... ya... when want to buy things... alot of excuse de la... HeE...

Did a few polishing.... do class card.... then.... can't wait for 6pm... coz... i claim half hour.... lolx...

Yea... go home early rest.... tired lei...

Reach home... mum doing house work... i bathe liao... then want to sleep sia.... dotZ.... end up... took a short nap... 30 mins? Or so de....

Then... cook instant hor fan... ya... mum didn't cook ar... so... HeE

And now... lappy.... someone... who i used not to contact with... just added me in FB.... shall i accept or??? Hmmm... see how my mood goes~~~

Today blog early.... FB now... HeE... so fun~~~~

Anything just MSN or FB look for me bah.... NiteZ

6:37 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|