<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 8, 2009


Day 17 @ RC

Before i go work.... mum pack food home for me to eat.... Eat le then go work.... Ya~~~ Save again!!!! ohohoh...

ML also work afternoon de.... so we went out together..... Hot weather liao... bus still come so late lor..... F***

Reach work place..... walk very slow.... coz.... wanna take my own sweet time.... lolx...

Start work.... update Wendy some stuff.... And hor!!!!! Neo.... always like to act big!!!! Come on.... you still behind me lor.... Don't think you very senior lor..... Still wanna act big update Wendy.... Kaoz..... thought.... i shloud be the one to do that???

WTh...... Why like to climb on my head and bully me sia.... whatever it is..... you are still not a senior..... so.... just shut off..... and go far away from me!!!!!!

Very angry de lor.... wanna act big..... never go by rank sia....

Before i go break.... i serve this cutomer damn long..... from 5pm i want go break till 6pm lor.... end up... only buy less than $50.... Wth...... still choose very very long lor.... she can't decide herself.... imagine.... the shop got 2 manager, 1 supervisor.... dot.... all like waiting for me sia.... lolx..... then bo bian.... i excuse myself.... then tell the customer i go break le.... i also no time talk to Aw lor.... ARh....

Haha.... and..... i ate sushi again.... ohohoh.....

Went back to work.... nearly 7pm.... sianZ.... so so wanna sleep sia....

Sales was good!!! 2k.... ohohoh.... ya.... at night got big fish.... i serve one that buy 4 rings,1 earring and 1 pendant.... guess after % how much??? nearly $200 lor.... DiaoW.... the % not alot lor.... only 15% nia.... coz... she sterling card holder ar....

Today close chop chop also....

I think i'm really tired le.... don't want to nag le.... working morning de.... NiteZ

*Cindy.... i think i will sort out my mind soon.....

8:58 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|