<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 21, 2009


Day 26 @ RC

Work morning de..... wake up... on time... take bus.... and MRT to work..... before i go work... i ate a super long bread.... lolx... yeA.... big breakfast...... do my things slowly..... lolx...

Do cleaning..... and.... whole morning..... no customer.... till about.... 12pm then... more people... DotZ..... i alone.... Again!!!!

Arh.... well... used to it... but... hate the feeling so much.....

Sarah... so so not feeling well... as she is pregnant.... so... i simply... can understand la..... so.... she can do it.... slow slow.... :)

There's one.... customer.... who buy... more then 25 piece.... kaoZ... i pack till my hand shivering... doT.... really!!! No joke! haha.... but.... to them... i like... pack damn fast lor.... DiaoW... but.... they don't know.... i inside.... scolding liao... haha...

I had my lunch quite late... As Neo... OT.... so.... i tahan.... then... end up... i think hungry till can't eat sia.... only ate 2 pancake... lolx.... anyway... i can't wait for Auntie Anne to open... HmMm... consider.... good.... another choice of food again... HeE... sitted awhile as well... then... walk walk.... so so dare not walk into Coach and Agnes B lor.... DotZ... coz... i very worry.... lolx.... i mean... i worry..... i will anyhow.... spent money.... Arh.... though i really wanted to get a bag... but.... i think i should on hold first.... coz.... wanna go.... Genting lei... Arh.... okay.... see how bah....

Whole day in work... like... only serve customers.... and clear.... stocks.... can't do other things at all lor... ARh....

Whatever.... clear break also... clear the counter stuff also... DotZ....

Knock off from work.... initially wanna meet my mum... but... end up... i changed my mind.... so didn't.... HeE....

Reach home.... read magazine.... start eating.... snacks again... lolx... haha....

Opps.... shhh....

Lappy when ML reach home.... she bought me something.... A pink Blink Blink hair clip!!!! Ohohoh.... Cute!!!!!

So so good of her lei.... anyway... pay is coming soon... next monday... if nothing goes wrong.... wah!!!! cool~~~ ohohoh...

FB le.... then... must give ML use liao..... everyone... weather is freaking hot... drink more more water.... and relax~~~~ :)

NiteZ

8:13 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|