<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, May 25, 2009


Day 28 @ RC

Arh!!!!!

Hell!!!!!

So tired to drag myself to work.... though i sleep early la... diaoW....

Wake on same time.... then.... prepare to go work.... didn't eat breakfast..... only take a sip of water nia...

Reach abit early to work place..... slow slow do things....

Re-called some alterations and sterling cards.....

Morning customer not alot.... so still okay...

Lunch break... i had a ming chiang kueh.... a bubble tea.... honey green tea... which i'm always craving for... lolx...

Haha.... walk walk... and... so out of sudden... walk into Coach... and... hor... i saw nothing i like... lolx... though they got new arrivals in stock la... lolx...

Then.... walk into DP again!!! ya... again!!!! haha.... ya.... i saw the dress again... and.... is only less than $80 la... i see wrong price... lolx... i think... i most probably... will buy that dress... see how la... haha..

Then... went back to work.... and.... i like... doing nothing sia... only do here and there... and... time.... quite fast la... claim half hour... to go home rest... heE....

And.... ya.... tmr.... my off day!!!!! ohohoh

Very excited.... as.... Dear.... claim off again.... i mean... he taken leave again.... So nice of him wor.... ya... arrange to go for movie.....

HmMm... tmr... must wake up... a little early... as need to head to JP.... for some.... document thingy.... as.... we arrange to go Malaysia le... ohohoh.... excited... HmMm.....

Well... i hope.... everything.... is as fine... as i hope so....

:)

Dear is not tagging with us..... he can't take leave.... so... nvm la....

Hao la... i'm now concentrating on FB le.... shall blog tmr... NiteZ

7:53 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|