<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 9, 2009


Day 18 @ RC

Work morning de.... before i go work... mum early morning.... pack breakfast for me..... haha.... so i bring to work place to eat.... coz... i alone..... then can eat in shop... as no one will know... lolx...

Opps.... i think i'm saying a little too loud here... ohohoh....

Eat pretty fast.... coz... when i reach shop 10.05am le..... eat finish... faster count money..... then go change water le....

And!!!!!

I'm veryvery busy in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Wendy comes in..... i already alone do $400 sale le.... Wth...... Can you imagine... i like siao zha bo like that sia... keep ask customer to wait ar.... give me a minute ar.... DiaoW...

Didn't even sweep finish the floor lor.... SianZ..... Then.... continue order stocks..... and i tell you... Everytime wanna order..... customer keep coming in shop lor.... So piss!!!!

Always cannot order finish de.....

Oh ya.... Wendy was like saying Coach new arrival.... lolx.... Very pai sei... that i pui out that i bought something there.... ohohoh....

Anyway.... i also not worry la... she also.... like wanna act also... lolx.... anyway... she supervisor.... so is alright la... let her be.... lolx..

Then.... break time... i ate 2 pancake again! ya... but.... like so long never eat lei.... HmMm... i think so la.... lolx... then buy bubble tea.... Sit down to rest also.... and today RC mall alot people lor.....

Waited for like time to pass..... so can go home early.... hEe...

Never claim hour.... coz.... something happen la....

Abit mood swing....

Met DEar.... @ JE.... walk popular.... walk IMM also.... Dear getting something there.... then NTUC......

And home sweet home.... Reach home.... about 9pm..... Mum and sis not home..... then.... cook instant noodles.... ya..... is like.... i've been eating this stuff also lor....

DEar was like helping me with computer stuff again.... ya.... he is always doing that.... FB also.... he help me trade food.... heE... i damn lazy de la..... ohohoh....

Sianz.....

A little tired now.... Tmr i'm at JP wor... excited.... but.... i really pray hard... not many people.... i wanna go home on the dot.... coz... wanna bring mum and sisters they all for dinner..... Yum yum~~~~

And... bad news...... Next week..... i everyday @ RC!!!!! Isn't it sad????

HaiZ

Whatever~~~~

FB again~~~~ NiteZ

9:12 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|