<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 7, 2009


Day 16 @ RC

Sianz!!!!!

Ya... that is the word i can describle....

Went in shop.... still busy with the stocks that need to send back...

Irritating!!!!!

So fan!!!!!!

Whole day still.... do do do.....

Sales good wor.... heE.... 1500k lei.... yeA... lolx...

Close on time..... then chop chop.... 9.45pm get out of the shop le....

Say about lunch time... i ate a ming chiang kueh.... then a soya bean drink.... lolx....

Save money again le wor.... YeA.....

And!!!!!

Out of sudden..... i got something i wanna get...... ya.... i wanna buy a new bag wor...... Ya!!!!! Branded de.... opps..... ya.... just thought of that....

Coz.... i think i need a bag..... i very very long time... never buy bag le la!!!!! lolx..... Zhen de lor~~~

Meanwhile.... walk around.... in order not to buy...... anything useless..... so... i sitted to rest..... for half an hour.... lolx...

RC is not good!!!!!!

How come..... like... heaven not listening to me what i say de???

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever...... shall see how..... or should i get a new job????

I don't know..... see how bah....

Sometimes.... i feel good when i got compliments in job area.... but.... sometimes.... i just feel so tired.... once a off day.... is so so not enough.... can i have 2???

HaiZ....

FB le..... NitEz

Can i have a good dream tonight???

9:11 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|