<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, May 11, 2009


Day 19 @ RC

Hi....

When i went in shop.... first thing.... i know was.... i got another present again.... lolx....

Today work afternoon de..... well.... Wendy was like update me stuff.... then.... i like... whole day do nothing sia.... except for like.... do display.... changer here and there de...

Lnuch break i had Subway.... ya.... yum yum.... coz.... i didn't wanna spend so much on food.... so... i hardly eat that.... so today got chance to eat.... sit there and eat alone... my 2nd attempt.... okay la... not bad...

Went Market place buy drinks... then walk walk.... HmMm... i think i'm getting bored at RC le... except that going in branded shop la...

Sales was bad.....

Nothing to say.... met customer.... that i think her mind not working well de... Dot.... coz... she asked me stupid questions....

Close.... 5 mins later.... coz... got delay....

Met ML to go home together.....

Reach home... have dinner... bather.... then watch tv.... last to use lappy sia.... SianZ....

HmMm.... tmr i going out with Dear... as he manage to get leave.... yea... we going for movie....

Then.... see how.... i wanna go IMM Daiso.... to buy pouch... ya... in need of that sia....coz... that time buy 2... and me and my sisters like.... keep on using... so... i think i shall get a few more....

HmMm... shall blog for my birthday.... thingy now....

Okay.... wanna thank those people below... who text me...

QiaoHua
MeiZhen
XiuLai
Cindy
Stelly
Jennifer Neo
HuiYing
Dear (He did is purposely... msg was sent to me 23.59) DiaoW

Must be wondering how i still remember right? coz... i haven't clear the sms ar...

Below.... is what i got for my present....

Dear (Couch Wristlet) I saw it, i wanna buy de.... but... he took his card and settle the bill for me.... DotS...
Mum (Red Packet)
Wendy, Zarif (Hello Kitty Pen)
Cousin Sophie (Pink pen, small notebook, eraser) She uses her pocket money to buy for me....
MeiLing (Necklace from Match)
Cindy (Medal, Jewellery box) World's Best Friend Award lei....
Reena (Greeting card)
MeiZhen (Greeting card, Ez-link stickers) She still owe me something!!!
Reggie, Sarah (M&S body lotion and powder)
Ashley (Hello Kitty Stamps) Those very very cute de.... i don't think i will use lor....
Masdiana (Pink Teddy Bear keychain)
Ashley, Joey, Veron (Bag and Diary) Tell them no need le... they still wanna get for me...
Linda (Chocolates) I love it~~~

I hereby thanks everyone.... for the little sweet moment they gave me....

I think at the moment is like that..... if got anything... i will add on de.... FB will have new pics again..... please go see see.... Thanks.... okay.... i should go off le.... FB first.... then.... sleep..... ohoh.... NiteZ

Off day.... here i come~~~~~ :)

10:20 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|