<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 13, 2009


Day 20 @ RC

Work morning.... alone.... sianz.... before i start work go Market Place buy drinks....

Not busy lor.... only a few transactions sia....

Heard a bad news today.... make me so no mood to work sia...

HmMm.... why are they so bad? Take over.... then... start to kick people away?? Feel so unfair lor..... Arh!!!!!!1 Very piss off!!!!!!!!!

Well... maybe sometimes.... things just go so wrong when you least expect it....

Maybe i should have.... choose the path to do so also...

Shall see how la.... whatever la...

Anyway.... say some happy things.... i met MZ for another round of steamboat again....

I claim hour.... so knock off @ 5.30pm... ohohoh... so cool.... met her at Novena.... then... walk first.... then head to food le.... Cool.... this time round.... i think i over gage sia.... took too much food le.... and.... we eat alot!!!! Ya... alot!!!!!

*Yum yum~~~

Our meal start at 6pm sharp.... we eat all the way till... 8pm plus sia.... dotz.... then... walk walk again... before we head home....

Was thinking of which direction should i take sia??? HmMm.... wanna go buy red line... but... very crowded... so end up.... took to RP then.... take green line home... Poor MZ.... bounce back alone.... opps.... Pai sei la...

Reach home.... so damn full... no mood to talk sia... lolx... sleep in train when i on the way home also.... lolx...

Simply... tired....

Haiz.... tmr... another day.... OT.... ya... another promotion gonna start le... ARh.... don't know how long it will last again... see how bah...

I think.... i wanna..... eat subway for breakfast tmr.... heE... ya... keep myself... full~~~~ Coz.... the following day... i will be busy with display again.... Dots...

Haiz.... tmr... must go print photo.... as they doind something for Lorna.... sad lor... but.... maybe is a good thing to her??? i don't know what they thinking also...

FB liao.... so no mood to continue le.... Sadded..... :(

NiteZ

8:55 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|