<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 1, 2009


Day 14 @ RC

Morning hell no customer de lor......

Been doing cleaning for like.... 1 and a half hour.... Dotz.... i so very very slow~~~~~

Result???

*Shiny shiny~~~~

Wanted to call customer for RV and sterling cards de... but~~~~ customer keep coming in and out... check... also like got difficulty sia...

Okay!!! So i gave up... ask them to call tomorrow....

Then..... today sales still not that bad.... when i go home time... 1K le.... Ng still say try to do 15K for me.... haha.. whatever... you can means can lor... cannot then... what can i say?? lol....

I still ask her too see display can or not lor... hmmm.... she only amke changes of 2 small items... so... others is still not that bad la.... lolx...

Lunch break... had the same food again.... then went to buy my dry and wet wipes... hee.... need to stock up... lolx...

And!!!! Dear... eventually... give me a surprise..... he come RC to fetch me from work wor... so nice of him.... somemore... he sick ar... so i was telling him... no need la... maybe can don't meet... but... who knows... he reach RC before 6pm lor... I 6.30pm knock off wor.... haha... so he waited for me...

So... finally.... finish my stuff... then... leave notes... ask them... to help me follow up cases.... coz... i'm at ST ar... then.... ya...

Hmmm... we walk from city hall to MS then to ST.... then..... pass Dear mum the water bottle he bought.... My leg very sour lor!!!!!

Arh!!!!!

After walking.... so so long~~~~~ Walk back to City hall... take train home le.... ya!!!! Hell tired!!!! In the train... really want to sleep sia...... Reach home le... Dear... help me solve my computer problems... and finally!!!! Done!!! Fix!!!!! ohohoh... he super genius lor!!!!! :)

He also addict in FB sia.... keep playing~~~ he's on his way home now.... Miss him~~~

Okay... my hands are sour too.... don't want to type anymore le.... and ya.... tmr at ST wor.....

FB while i blog le.... tired also... shall sleep a little early... lolx....

Await my post again~~~ NiteZ

9:04 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|