<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 12, 2009


Off day~~~~~ the word that just make my whole world turn bright....

Ya.... i love my off day.... coz.... even if i never go out.... i still will stay home to rest, sleep, eat.... and not think about work....

And for today.... like i say last night.... my Dear took off... so we went out for a movie..... X-Men, it's a nice show la.... only a few scene quite gloss that.... i cannot take it sia.... keep cover my eyes... lolx....

Oh ya.... before i go for movie.... i went IMM.... Daiso.... ya.... to buy stuff.... spending there... is big.... but.... i only spent half an hour there only.... today the store many people de lor.... Wt.... anyway... i cab there de... coz... is a little raining and... i don't wanna get drench... ohoh.... excuse again right? After buying.... cab to Dear house..... Reach his place.... watch a new show don't know what name de..... after finish then head off to WM to watch movie le.... Arh~~~~ I'm getting tired sia... at this point of time.... reach le WM.... have meal there.... then.... catch the show le.... When watching half way.... I've think i got feeling i got miss call... and i saw is Cindy... i thought what has happen.... coz.... she sms me also... but.... in the middle of movie... so... i sms her... she was telling me something..... about a guy de.... i was like... arRh...... i only can call her after show.... Finally waited for show to end.... i call her up.... to check out what has happen.... and i just got to know..... he is so so so bad!!!!!!!! Cindy.... don't sad coz of him ar... not worth.... you can have a better one de.....

Talk awhile.... then.... hang up le.... will chat with her later on again....

Me and Dear went in TS also.... and we are like.... so kan chiong for our show lor.... and.... i bought.... mt TW show.... the one... that i half way done de.... i bought another 3 parts.... ohohoh... and the show.... Fann Wong and Christoper Lee act during CNY de.... wah lao.... today spening.... really big de lor.... Dear.. pay abit... ohohoh.... then.... i fork out abit also.... coz... he knows... i'm saving to buy my bag~~~~ Lalalala.... He bought also lor.... i think the price is enough for me to buy another wristlet lor.... Wth.... Dots.... somemore... buy dics... still have free instant coffee sia.... not 1 packet.... is 6 packet which 1 packet contains 1o sacket... DiaoW.... So scary....

Bus home..... Ya... so tired sia..... He carry the stuff not me....

Reach home... i'm so tired till bathe le wanna sleep sia.... Meanwhile Dear uses com.... FB lor.... he also very addicted to it lor....

While... i unpack stuff.... and wanna take a short nap....

He is on his way home.... anyway... while waiting for him.... i going FB le.... anything just sms me on msn me.... NiteZ

I enjoy my day with Dear~~~~~

7:46 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|