<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 26, 2009


Yea... once again... i've waited for this day to come very very long le....

HmMm... okay la.... waited for 1 week la... not say very long la... lolx...

Wake up.... early lor.... to head to JP to arrange the ticket thingy.... ya.... and is confirm!!!

I'm going KL soon~~~~

Lalalalala....

Ohohoh....

Can't wait for it..... coz.... i waited for this day to come.... hell long lor... haha...

HmMm... took abit long to process the thingy.... then.... once settle... i head down to the information counter to redeem voucher... Arhh.... tired..... then... return the key..... and.... walk around..... before i head down to Dear house... ya.... he took leave.... and... i must wait for him.... dotZ....

While.... waiting.... i on his lappy.... to start my game.... haha.... lolx... play until... i didn't keep track of time....

Then.... head down.... to WM.... had lunch cum dinner at Sakae... ya... we ate alot.... lolx..

Ya... big cost at there... lolx...

Movie started.... the show was nice.... we watch night at the museum 2.... nice show indeed.... lolx... cutie monkeys.... hee...

When.... the show ended.... wanna head home de... but... i walk into.... a shop selling.... cosmtics and perfume.... and!!!! I saw the perfume i wanna get.... ya.... the one.... haha.... i already very regret never buy at FE plaza le... but.... they also sell at a cheap price la... so.... i bought it!!!! haha...

DotZ..... and.... i really tell myself.... for the next few days.... nono big spending.... as i wanna go KL spend... lolx.... ohohohoh....

Ya!!!!

I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!

DiaoW....

Dear... send me home... and stay awhile.... and.... we was like... playing a new game... he install... Arh... i'm slow in the game... lolx... inmust use my brain very very fast.... haha

Hao la.... i'm a little hungry now.... shall go eat.... and.... rest... lolx... tmr work afternoon de.... i'm counting down le...

NiteZ....

8:21 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|