<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 31, 2009


Day 32 @ RC

ArHH!!!!!

Wake on usual time... but... went out of the house abit early..... as i wanted to go Citylink again....

Who knows.... when i reach the shop.... and start finding the stuff i wanted.... all no more le.... Damn sad lor.... is okay.... i will try again....

Went DP also... bought 1 leggings... ohohoh... blacky one... lolx...

Started work... and was like going through the stocks... see if got anything to add on or not...

HmMm.... then....

*Tick Tock Tick Tock...

Time... just pass so so slow....

My break i ate only abit nia.... then walk walk... and hor..... Kate Spade... is still having a huge crowd.... Arh.... i'm so so tempted to buy that bag there!!!!!

Shall i???

Or wait till when i'm back from KL trip???

*Thinking hard~~~~

Whatever.... don't be surprise when i say i buy the bag liao lor... lolx...

Meiyi is so so bad girl!!!!

Lolx...

Close on time... and fast fast went off liao...

Train home......

So dead tired.... tmr wanna claim hour as well... ohohoh...

Oh ya... did i mention next week i got 4 days at GWC wor....

Excited!!!!!

As i can work with Joey.... So hell long never work with her liao.... also.....

Gossip!!!! Lolx....

Shhhh....

I just can't wait to get out of RC lor...

:)

Hao bah... that's all for today.... tmr more~~~~

NiteZ

9:38 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|