<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 23, 2009


Day 27 @ RC

Hi all... i'm backy... well... so sorry.... for not updating again... as really busy with sales.... ya.....

Day at RC isn't so good.... hell not good.... no choice... but.... got to bear with it....

Work morning de... sales quite good... not many customer... but... big buyer...

Lunch i had... pancake again.... and my honey green tea.... really love that...

Then.... walk walk... wanna get a dress for myself.... HeE.... but.... can't find any that i like sia.... shall look around....

Wanna claim hour de.... but... cannot make it... as got customer... then.... also got regular customer came in.... so... stay awhile la...

Rush home... to help mum with stuff.... then... dinner... i ate dumplings... yum yum...

Now.... on lappy.... sian.... ML sleep with me lor... ARh!!!! i so so not used to it.... coz... long time.... i sleep alone ar.... diaoW....

Make me.... last night got nightmare sia... lolx... no joke lor...

HmMm... tmr i work GWC de... very excited... haha... ya... coz... no need to stay at RC... ohohoh...

Hope... the stall is not close down... if not.... i will faint... :)

Hao la... don't wanna nag anymore le.... i shall go FB now.... hee.... everyone... take care wor... niteZ....

8:39 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|