<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 2, 2009


I start RC first... as my colleagues urgent leave~~~

So... i end up @ RC first.... well.... do some follow up... same thing.... don't have chance to order stocks.... so.... i just serve customer.... got 1 customer... serve half an hour lor.... after serve them..... i walk very the fast to ST lor... have to relief my another colleague....

Reach ST..... put down my bag... and i'm hell hot!!!! Ya!!!! What a hot weather!!!! DiaoW

Dot~~~

After Janice come back..... i go for my break le.... Hmm... i ate laksa... Yum yum.... like so long.... during working hours never eat nice food lei... Ya... i got lots to complain...

Sian.... and time is like so fast lor.... after i come back... half an hour later... Janice knock off le... DiaoW.... Never talk much also lor...

Then.... i all alone in shop.... Customer not say alot la... as you know ST like... what sia.... quiet!!!! lolx....

Then... my mum, aunt and yiping wait for me to knock off... so good of them lor.... ya.... they come ST for concert.... lolx... TW show de la... time also consider fast la.... end up... we cab home....

HeE...

Mum pay for the bill... Yea~~~ Can save!!!!

Hee....

Reach home... before 10.30 pm.... first thing is bathe.... and eat... lolx

ArH!!!!

I think... i'm lazy and tired le... shall FB and sleep... as i work morning de..... hmm... shall i claim half hour tomorrow??? I shall see how my mood is~~~~

NiteZ...

9:08 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|