<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, June 27, 2009


Work morning...

Do cleaning damn slow... and.... to my surprise... morning got crowd lei... lolx..

No time... to really order stocks...

When Wendy comes in then i order...

HmMm... later part of the day... time... was freaking slow.... how i wish to change the time... to 6pm immediately...

Dear fetch me from work... and... we went into Coach.... Arh!!! He say.... the coach bag is so so small... not enough for me to stuff my things.... Sadded..... :(

Went into Agnes B too.... DiaoW..... show him the bag again... and.... he say... too simple.... Arh!!!!

Totally... spoil my mood lei... AhyoZ....

I think.... so fated lor.... just can't get a bag i wanted...

Sad la!!!!

HaiZ...

Went to ST to walk walk... then.... head to buy some stuff.... Dear like... what sia.... bought so many.... VCD.... lolx.... i almost faint sia... lolx... haha...

HMm.... i also... almost... buy la.... coz... we from... ST buy till MS.... cannot imagine right... lolx..

Wanted to go JE Ntuc de... but.... is flooded with people lor.... dotZ.... then... long queue lei...

So.... changed my mind... shall go on monday.... lolx...

And.... tmr... got changes.... i'm at GWC.... YeS!!!! Happy about it...

Coz... no need to stay at RC... ghost place... haha...

HmMm... tmr... i shall see... if i wanna go Dorathy Perkins... to buy clothes anot... coz... i've tried... some today.... but... can't make up my mind... so... haha...

Time to spend money again... lolx....

FB still uploading pictures.... so... please... wait wor.... i shall go liao... NiteZ...

7:58 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|