<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 12, 2009


ANGRY!!!!!

HER FAULT..... WHEN ONE THING SETTLE.... HERE MUST COME ANOTHER ONE....

DON'T ACT AS IF YOU WORK VERY LONG.....

DON'T TEACH ME WHAT TO DO.... I JOLLY WELL KNOW WHAT TO DO.....

DON'T ASSUME.....

AND..... DON'T SAY ME.... WHEN IS YOUR FAULT.... AND TRYING TO WIPE YOUR BACKSIDE OFF THE PROBLEMS.....

YOU JUST WATCH OUT...... SOMEONE WILL HELP ME......

DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THE WORD PROCEDURE....

I WILL SPELL FOR YOU....

P

R

O

C

E

D

U

R

E

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IT????

IF NOT.... GO ASK YOUR MUM.... HOW???

EVER WONDER WHY YOU CAN FROM ANOTHER COMAPNY JUMP TO OURS?

COZ..... YOUR.... ATTITUDE IS BAD.... NO ONE LIKES YOU....

SHI BEN DAN!!!!!!!!!!

BITCH!!!!!!

Let me just vent out my anger.... i'm just very very angry..... someone.... who thinks she is very smart.... wanna teach me how to do this and that.... whereby... before she join us..... i'm already aware liao..... she still drinking milk lor....

I shall wait till show coming up.... coz.... i'm right..... still say i don't know.... wth..... come on la.... you then don't know lor....

Still can say... please do this and that next time.... Wah lao eh..... hello..... i know.... no need you to teach me lor.... Go home ask your mum then....

Still can tell me on the phone.... no.... next time.... follow like that....

Next time.... whole shop missing.... of items.... i will sure laugh till drop.... coz.... that's the way u wanted....

Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:28 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|