<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 10, 2009


Once again.... today my leave for the week.....

Did nothing much.... woke up in the morning.... 11am plus.... eat... bathe.... then cab to JP.... lolx... ohohoh....

Ya.... to settle some payment thingy for KL de.... then... meanwhile.... bought some stuff back.... and.... cab home again..... arH!!!! Many people in the building.... make me so tired... haha..

Then... reach home.... lappy time.... Kaoz.... actually wanna pack up... my KL stuff de.... but i think izit abit too early? haha.... okay.... i think next week i sure do it..... i mean... maybe on tue? ya....

Promise~~~~~

HmMm....

Cindy jie mei..... thanks ya.... i will live through de....

Though at times.... i just feel so sick of it.... why it always happen to me? It's life ar..... just that i'm really suay enough to have it..... so.... haha.... yeA.... i will be strong de.....

Tmr back to RC again..... ya.... so so not willing to go back there.... but.... i still must accept it la.... HaiZ....

I FB le...... anything sms me bah... or msn me.... ByeZ... NiteZ...

Hope to have a good day ahead.... :)

8:21 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|