<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, June 7, 2009


Hi....

Work morning.... i wake up on time... but... due to.... my laziness..... me and Meiling cab to work... lolx... Reason being.... we waited for mum to pack breakfast home.... then.... we ate le.... then go out de..... not saying my mum fault la... lolx...

Reach work place... early lor.... do my stuff slow slow.... do spring cleaning for Joey.... clean whole cupboard.... even cashier area also lor...

Morning.... not much customer...

I was saying i meeting my Dear right.... ya.... we went to catch a movie.....

Lunch break.... i went to buy tickets... then.... head for lunch..... hMmm.... i ate fish bee hoon wor.... Wow..... i'm so excited.... ya.... full meal... lol...

Walk around.... didn't wanna spend money.... so.... haha...

Went back shop and like... sales is so so low.... hMmM... i think coz... is sunday... lolx...

When time to knock off.... i didn't go on time.... as stuck with customers.... and Dear was like.... waiting for me.....

Finally... i left at 6.40pm like that.... our show start 7pm de.... so still can make it.... we still can buy pop corn.... lolx...

Love to eat pop corn....

Our show.... is Monsters VS Aliens..... and i tell you... i really tired till i dozed off lor.... Dotz.... i think for like.... 20mins... i'm sleeping... lolx....

Dear.... was like.... waking me up.... but.... i still know what's going on for the show la....

Bused home...... tired.... rest awhile.... and.... finally.... i'm home.... Arh.... just wanna sleep sia.... and hor.... after tmr... my off day lei.... Wednesday on leave also.... So..... very good!!!!

HeE....

Hao la.... i go off le.... don't wanna add on le.... NiteZ

8:07 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|