<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Hi~~~

I spent the whole day of time.... mostly on sleep... lolx...

Beauty sleep sia.... dotZ...

Wanna sleepp till afternoon de... but.... morning about 11am plus.... after wake up.... i lappy liao...

All the way till.... nearly 1pm like that.... then... rest.... have lunch.... and.... watch tv.... and.... off i sleep again... haha...

So nice to sleep lor... though the weather is killing me.... yet.... i still can sleep through... lolx..

After waking up in the evening.... started to pack up our stuff for KL trip liao.... HMmm... eh.... are we bringing alot of stuff there??? i think so lei... firstly... don't know weather there hot or not.... we bring sort off lots of clothes there.... then.... those.... you know de la... lady's wear la... then.... still got alot la....

Tmr.... gonna continue..... add on.... coz... now is like.... 3/4 full le... just abit more... and we are done....

Am i excited? Ya... OF COURSE!!!!

It's been awhile since i last went out of SG le.... so.... i guess i really can't wait....

Though.... it's a short trip... but.... i hope... i will enjoy to the fullest wor.... Dear is not joining us.... he is working.... so... ah ya.... sian la....

Tmr.... gonna meet Meizhen up... to take stuff from her.... then.... must sleep early also.... coz.... we are taking the morning trip de.... arh..... i pray hard.... for safety... and.... enjoyful... is there this word? Whatever... lolx...

HeE.... FB le... Jia you wor... Everyone.... Cindy to work hard ar.... don't always.... think of guys till drooling ar.... Qiao hua.... to take care of health.... she ar.... fail to take care of herself de.... Meizhen..... to strive hard for work area.... lolx... HmM.... why do i sound like.... i going and not coming back sia.....

*CHOY!!!!!

Opps.....

And also.... Dear.... don't miss me hor....

HeE.... NiteZ...

9:39 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|