<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, June 13, 2009


YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stelly say she is going to speak to her on monday..... lolx....

Didn't i told you, don't step on me le..... i see what u gonna say.....

Even Ng also say.... she got a problem lor.... why talk like that to me sia???

Sore loser.....

She has a stupid attitude problem.... haha...

Feel so relief..... heE..... coz.... all the while i think i'm right.... i simply don't like the way she talk to me..... still keep on telling me.... you know what i mean? Hello.... i say i know what to do what.... is you keep on telling me what to do..... Hell...

Whatever it is..... she will learn her lesson i guess.... or.... she won't even know.... she got fault....

Okay.... enough of people who doesn't has brain...

Anyway.... i saw Jie mei today.... opps..... shall i say??? haha.... She chasing bus.... ohohoh..... never see.... lolx.... then chatted with her.... she going swimming lei.... so sporty lor...

Parted at JE.... as i going for work also...

Reach work place just on time.... today i thought i will be late lor... coz.... waited for bus hell long de wor...

Morning kind of quiet.... not many customer.... i do my cleaning slow slow de.... lolx...

Then..... when Neo they all come in i only got 3 transactions sia.... FainT.... so not like saturday.... izzit due to ST PC show??? i don't know wor...

Dear fetch me from work place.... at RC... We then go ST.... to change currency.... then... walk walk.... then... head to Bugis also... Wth... my leg is tired de lor.... Dear wanna go.... so i go along lor....

We ate alot of food sia.... FainT..... eat until i wanna vomit sia.... DiAoW.... From ST eat till Bugis.... haha....

Head home.... at about 8pm plus.... Super tired.... doze off in train.... while Dear PSP his game.... FainT...

Reach home.... Bathe and eat again.... Dot.... i just keep eating today lor... mum cook fried rice....

Watch tv with Dear... and we was chatting about going KL what i must bring.... and stuff de....

He now already at home le.... or i should say.... sleeping liao.... he also tired sia....

And.... just now.... my mum and us.... we sisters... alredy start to pack KL items le.... heE.... i'm so excited you know??? haha....

Shall continue when free again.... i mean.... to pack stuff ar...

I FB now.... and... sleep soon liao... as tired also.... NiteZ...

9:19 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|