<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 5, 2009


Halo~~~~

Today work morning de..... Mum was like telling me... there is changes for road route.... i was like... hmm.... shall i go out early...

But.... nd3d up... i went out as usual time... and... the change of the route... is only when buses going off from JE interchange... so i isn't so much affected wor....

Had my fullest breakfast.... went Subway to get chese and egg... Yum yum...

Super duper full... ohohoh... ya... like... i was saying... i always wanna eat that... but no chance...

Not really busy... on off only... do cleaning... very very slow... as sunday... normally quiet de...

Zarif is not feeling that well... i was like... huh? not feeling well... then... should tell Ng mah... then no need coe work what... see doctor then take MC mah... DotZ... coz... he look pale... somemore now... the people on top of us... very concern with the H1N1 thingy sia.... so... i like... dotZ... lor... call Ng... DiaoW...

Then... ended up... Neo doing closing alone.... no choice lei... coz.... now ar... anyone were to MC.... they ask we all close alone de lor... so.. lolx..

HaiZ...

Went Bugis duringh lunch time... to staff purchase some stuff.... then... ate... there... and.... alot of people... make me... so piss and... weather is killing me... dotZ...

Arh.... Head back to work... nothing much...

Stay while ate work place... till 7.30pm then go off.... coz... i worry Neo.. will get busy later part... but... lucky.... abit nia...

Headed home... and.... it's raining... what a nice weather to sleep lei... but.... still can't sleep... coz.... FB upload photos.... and.... some other stuff.... and... after tmr... my off day le... finally.... await.... for like... 1 week sia... lolx...

Hao la... enough of nagging.... hands... are rusty liao... niteZ...

7:07 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|