<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, July 27, 2009


Went Orchard to walk~~~~

Bought a small Longchamp bag.... new colour.... purple... cool... but.... kind of sad.... coz..... is not a bag i wanted for work de.... i went Gucci see.... but.... nothing i like lei???

WTH....

I got spare money.... can't buy what i wanted.... Arh....

When i'm running low..... bag keep coming out....

Sianz....

Meiling.... finally.... got her Agnes B bag.... she like.... so confused lor.... between Lactose and Agnes B... lolx... i keep on telling her... Agnes B... lolx... 1 thing the brand..... the other thing.... is.... also brand.... so holy crap lor...

Anyway.... tmr... my off day... Dear wanan go Orchard lei.... first time.... he say he wanna go... coz... normally.... he don't like such places with too many people de.... lolx...

Excited.... i don't know if i could see something i like tmr?? Like.... bag??? ya... i'm in need of a bag.... for work.... AArh!!!!

Okay.... i shall end here.... tmr... a brand new day.... and.... off day again.... haha...

NiteZ..

8:04 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|