<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2707117737883347416?origin\x3dhttp://mypinkland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 7, 2009


Off day today.... rotted at home.... sleep quite long hours.... had late breakfast.... at 12pm.... lolx... actually should consider as lunch la... haha...

Then.... pack up my clothes.... oh god.... my.... wardrobe.... is getting so so squeezy...

Shall i buy another one??? or..... throw all those unwated away??

Okay... i will bear this in mind..... don't buy clothes from now on..... hEe.... ya!!!! I promise.... I make sure.... i really don't buy... haha...

And.... hor.... tmr.... gonna back to work le...

Arh.....

So hate to go back there...

I hope.... No one MC again.... i wanna go help mum buy stuff tmr....

And.... i wanna get Dear birthday resent.... it is always very headache when comes to buying gift for him...

Oh god....

Thinking hard~~~

Or shall i gave him ang bao??? haha...

Isn't it much more easier??

And... less headache??

Okay.... i've got... less than a week to think about it... lolx... and... as usual.... they didn't approve my leave.... and yet.... thry change my off day.... to wednesday next week.... so....

Sometimes.... why do i work so hard for them?? when.... they... seldom approve important leaves.... HaiZ.... people... keep on telling me.... come on... just leave..... lolx....

SianZ...

I know.... i keep on nagging here.... but.... this is the best place le...

Anyway.... kind of used to it also....

FB for KL pictures are all up... please go see see... and..... i pray..... for.... H1N1 faster go away.... i wanna go for October BKK trip.... HeE.....

Hao le.... i ogg off liao... niteZ...

7:57 AM

Welcome!


This is my new world.
Full of lots love over here.
I hope people who are interested to find out more then tag me.
If not don't test my patience.
Thank you for your cooperation.

It's Me


My name is Meiyi.
I'm 22.
I Love my family.
I Love my hubby.
I Love pink and black.
I Love my best friends. (MZ,QH,CINDY)
I Love money.
I Love shopping.
I Love my branded goods.
I Love chocolates.
I Love manicure and pedicure.
I Love alot alot of stuff~~~

Links


Old Blog
MeiZhen
QiaoHua
Cindy
Yuko
Desmond Chen
Name
Name


Webby


Friendster
FB
Yahoo
Hotmail
Blogger
Blogskins
GV
EW


Tagboard



Memories


February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|